Russia Wayfarer Challenge: Earn double the rewards, plus 10 Upgrades, by reaching 7,000 Wayspots added by 16 June, 2021! Learn More

Invalid wayspot appeal

Title of the Wayspot: Pirulo

City: Toledo

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Additional information (and photos):

The aforementioned portal is a water tower which stores potable water for human distribution in "La Legua" neighborhood, North Toledo. As you can see in the picture taken from Google Maps, the water tower is within the municipal domain and its access is forbidden.

(Sign: "La Legua Water Tank", "Storage point of water for human consumption", "No trespassing", below is the phone number you could call if you had any inquiries)

Source:

As the access was blocked by the bushes, he had to take a detour to get to the surroundings of this portal by going through the land owned by a farmer.

By the time he arrived, he took the portal down and a picture. As you can see, there is a fence surrounding the water tank, showing its access is restricted.

In conclusion, as the portal has no pedestrian access and is located inside a restricted area, I formally request its deletion. However, I am really curious about these portals because they are inside a gray area, so I am opening here a round of discussion to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments