Failed initial test; keeps telling me to come back in 30 days

It's been close to 30 days by now and the number hasn't changed. I'd like to take the test again. Has anyone experienced this or can I get an update on how many days left? It should only few a few. I'm eager as I reread the materials and feel confident.

Tagged:

Comments

• Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

The number might not update, just check back when the time is up. In the meantime just keep reviewing the guidelines and ask questions.

• aleprj-PGOaleprj-PGO Posts: 148 ✭✭✭

Also remember that you currently have 2 chances and that's it. So make sure you are confident indeed.

• iN8rbe-PGOiN8rbe-PGO Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

It will always give you 30 days. 30 days or 2 days to go. This also happens, for example,

When they ban you for 4 or 24 hour reviews, always put the total time, never the remainder.

• Eneeoh-PGOEneeoh-PGO Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

I just wish they’d employ basic communication skills. Either say ‘You are currently blocked by a X hour/Y day thingamajig, please try again after the time has elapsed’ or show the correct elapsed/remaining time.

In the PoGo nominations screen, it always says ‘Please try again in fourteen day(s)’, like the programming team has no idea what information will be displayed or when, and the policy team refuses to provide a definitive answer.

Please buy a dozen egg(s).