How should i improve or was this fake rejection?

I've got a new rejection because of "on private property" and "can't find the real place/location on map)" (see the first & second picture).

The supporting picture is the last one. The wall figure is clearly on the left side of the shop and there are plenty of registered (on google) shops.

Should i try it again with another camera angle or is this a waste of Upgrade?

Comments

• Kuleisbjorn-PGOKuleisbjorn-PGO Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

I don't see anything wrong with your nomination. I find that these rejections usually occur when you upgrade your nomination. I've had several rejected on the basis of "private property", all of them public/official trailmarkers with names, two on streetlights and one on a building. I now make sure to at least write the description or explanation in English.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a Street View image or photosphere on Google Maps that clearly shows the location? Remember that reviewers still need to verify the location to a reasonable degree via satellite view and/or street view/photospheres.

• SlicedPeas-INGSlicedPeas-ING Posts: 336 ✭✭✭✭

The support picture could be more helpful, if you could get a picture from across the street that still shows the subject but a larger context it's easier to triangulate the location.

• Oakes1923-PGOOakes1923-PGO Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭

Good submission, you got agreement fished. Try again, if you upgrade it I would let it sit with the local review community for a bit and then upgrade down the road if its taking too long. I would mention its in a business district. I would stop at saying its not SFRP as folks tend to think your lying but you can say it without saying it.