Location Editing Abuse

This is my first time making a post so I hope I'm doing this right. The following are a few Wayspot editing abuses I discovered while reviewing. I've encountered many others before but I didn't know where to report them until recently.

1)

Wayspot Title: Takraw court taman dahlia fasa 8

City: Sepang

A written plea was included in the description. I have noticed this many times across many other located edit abuses, though only a handful are honest.

As you can see from the Map View, the requested "moving to the bottom" is far from the actual location of the sepak takraw court. This seems to be the 2nd time the request has been made as there are two spots for selection away from the real life location.

2)

Wayspot Title: AP Body Curl Exercise

City: Klang

As usual, a plea was included at the description selection.

The "top" as mentioned by the plea is at the shoulder of the road. The actual location is the bottom most pin where the fitness station is actually location, near the pavement.

3)

Wayspot Title: Flower Boat

City: Tanjong Sepat

The description is just a plea. There isn't even a proper description for this nomination to select for.

As you can see from the Map View and Street View images, the requested location edit is deliberately moving the location away from the actual location of the nominated Wayspot.

4)

Wayspot Title: Brother & Sister On Riding Bicycle Mural

City: Bentong

The requested edit to the "top" is far away from the actual location of the mural as you can see from the Street View.

I hope action will be taken against these location editing abuses. Thank you for your time.

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for flagging, @MaxDitto-PGO! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the 4 Wayspots and 9 Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.