The Reasons? For Rejection?

Really, the reasons for rejection is for Niantic to give it a spin.

Every day less desire to send nominations.

The reasons for rejection are so that he does not send more nominations.

1. Low-quality photo.

2. Natural Element. NATURAL ELEMENT !!!!

3. Proposal is not permanent or is temporary

I will continue to evaluate and stop submitting proposals until this is done seriously.

And I do not enter into debate if it is a good wayspot or not ... but the absurd reasons for rejection

Comments

• Khatre-INGKhatre-ING Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭

generic postbox shouldn't be nominated, so you just sending more trash. feel free to stop nominating those.

• Thor3381-INGThor3381-ING Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Some reviewers are getting bored of very bad submissions, so they select any rejection reason, just for the fun of it.

To be clear: the rejection reasons mentioned in you mail are not correct, but it was correct to reject the submission.

I'm sure that if the quality of submissions went op, the quality of the reviews would go up as well. There are probably more and more reviewers (and be thankfull that there are still enough reviewers, else all submissions would stay in queue for ever

I'm getting tired of having to reject most of the submissions I get to review, and I surely wish I could accept 90% of all submissions.

But as long as the inflow-quality isn't handled, the quality of submissions will not improve and more and more reviewers will get frustrated.

• ElPortalDeNorbe-PGOElPortalDeNorbe-PGO Posts: 283 ✭✭✭

GOOGLE

I understand that a mailbox can be understood as not meeting the requirements ... for me without historical places since there are very few and unused ...

But the reason for the post is the reasons for rejection.

Not one reason about "does not meet criteria" ??

• ElPortalDeNorbe-PGOElPortalDeNorbe-PGO Posts: 283 ✭✭✭

Perhaps I have mistakenly understood a Mailbox with something historical, the same happens with the telephone booths, but a correct revision would help.

That is, it is rejected because it does not meet criteria ... but not because of the quality of the photo ... NATURAL ELEMENT !! o_o

That is why I said that the post is about the reasons, not the rejection.

Thanks for the input

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some reviewers think that if they use the same rejection reasons several times in a row they can get a cooldown, so they might chose another rejection reason.

You know that it's not eligible, so I don't understand why you complain about wrong rejection reasons although you've wasted the time of everyone that had to review your nomination.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the rejection reasons are often wildly off. This can be due to several factors. One is reviewers selecting wrong reasong to troll or because they believe that they mustn't choose the same rejection reason back-to-back. Another might be a bug in Niantic's system. There might even be more reasons, we don't know, because nobody can know for sure but Niantic.

However, please accept that standalone mailboxes like this are objectively, definitely ineligible. (And so are telephone booths.) And I'm asking you to also stop reviewing until you undertand basic things like these because, as you yourself seem to be aware, bad reviewing is a major problem.