UPDATED: PORTAL LEGIT CONFIRMED

Togn3K-INGTogn3K-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in Invalid Wayspot Appeals

UPDATED INFO: agent @emmeseven-ING explained me how you can legitimately reach this portal, thanks!!

Title of the Wayspot : Bisentina Chapel

City: Viterbo

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

under spoiler because it's not 100% true: you can actually reach the portal via previous according legitimately; still island is private and will reopen to public visit soon (hopefully)

I know that this is such a historic portal, I think this is born when Ingress came out in closed beta in 2012 and this portal was used for baf and even for global shard in 2017; BUT this portal is located in a private island, it's totally INACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE. The only way this portal is flipped and captured by agents is to rent a boat in the lake and go near the island. You can't get off the boat and physically visit the portal location 'cause is TRESPASSING. You can find googling that the island is not accessible to public, never, in any events or for any reason.

I know that is a shame to lose some great portal like this, I am the first player that loves capture and play with portals that are difficult to reach, but also there are a lot of other small islands in Italy you can visit legitimately: that day the Bisentina Island will re open to public visit I will be the first agent to go there and request some portals, atm it's play in a borderline rule to me, no matter of faction color.

Post edited by Togn3K-ING on
Tagged:

Comments