A Catholic Church rejected due to tilted, sideways or upsidedown even if it's not

My nominations as seen at the photos above are acceptable waypoint nomination. It is a place of worship, the looks ok and not tilted, sideways or upsidedown. It can also seen on Google map and google street view.

I think the rejection reason " The photo appears to be tilted, sideways or upsidedown" had been abuse by wayfarer reviewers in my area. I also had other place of worship that had been rejected due to this reason. My theory is a group of wayfarers wanted to fast track their nominations thru collecting upgrades by using the reason stated above.

Comments

• Kasparos347-PGOKasparos347-PGO Posts: 204 ✭✭✭

Sadly such nominations get rejected for nothing. I really don't understand why some reviewers seem to be reviewing so bad. I got a also got a nomination of a part of a sportroute on the walking path rejected for weird reasons. I would re-submit it as it is a valid nomination!

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

The photo is not really tilted, but you can improve it by avoiding the glare on the top and focusing more on the church (it might help if you use for example a 1:1 aspect ration).

And make sure that there's no one visible when you take the photo.

• TyBearius88-PGOTyBearius88-PGO Posts: 41 ✭✭

I would have rejected this because of people in the photo but not for the direction.

You should re-submit this because this place seem to be eligible!