Fix the review times please

The system for creating new portals, poke stops and gyms depends entirely on the players (except sponsored POIs), in my opinion and from opinions that I have read on the forum, the review system is very slow, taking years to respond to a proposal from a player (be it accepted or rejected), I think this system should be faster when it comes to getting a response.

I know that the system depends on how many portals there are near where you ask for it (by cells), how many people check in your area, etc ... There are cases that in the place where you live, play or simply ask for a POI because you have seen something Interestingly, there are few reviewers and therefore the requests remain "In Voting" for years (In my case I have several requests that have already passed 1 year since I asked for them and one of them is still "Queued")

That is why I want to propose an idea that I do not know if it will be read or not, but it is that in areas with few reviewers, fewer positive or negative votes are needed to obtain a faster response, and that the votes of the players who are in " Great "or" Good "have a greater weight in these places where there are few Wayfinders, so that the system is more agile and useful, since it is of little use to propose new Wayspots if then they are going to be two years" in voting ".

Comments