"Trækunst" and "The little ball park"

Hi

I'm making an appeal for two waypoints, I hope it's ok that I squeeze them into the same formula since they seem to have suffered the same fate at the same time. A couple of days ago both waypoints disappeared in Pokemon GO, 1 gym and 1 pokestop. No other waypoints in the area has been affected. I have included pictures with written dates (today) on a piece of paper next to, to prove their existance. It's the first time I've attempted this so if I'm writing in the wrong forum, would you be so kind to guide me in the right direction? :-)

Title of the Wayspot: [Trækunst] (I think) & [The little ball park]

Location: [56.5566747913733/9.022215796484373] & [56.55630875657035/9.023039257256961]

City: [Skive]

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: I have no rejection email since the stops were removed from the game.

Photos to support your claim: There's a photo of each of the waypoints taken today.

(You can see the date tag if you zoom in on the picture)

(You can see the date tag if you zoom in on the picture)

Additional information: I have a suspicion that they have been removed on false matters since they dissappeared at the same time. I don't know the reason why, but my guess is that the area has been flagged as a school (K-12) - that would wrong. I work at the place (Hilltop) and our students range at the age of 16-25. Our website www.hilltop.dk can be checked if necessary. I hope you are able to help and restore the waypoints several of our students are active pokemon go players.

Thank you very much in advance for your consideration.

Kind regards

PS. I will be more than happy to provide further information if needed.

Tagged:

Comments