UPGRADE FOR EDIT???

Hi everyone, (sorry for the bad English but I use the google translator) now that 1000 upgrades can be accumulated and there are many more restrictions regarding edits in general it would not be nice to make sure that even for travel and etc. . could upgrades be used?

I'll practically explain to you I would make a special section on the niantic wayfarer site called Edit in which there are all the changes (by me) requested and if you want to upgrade one of your changes by clicking on an edit I would send out a question like this: "In this waystop (or portal or pokestop) there are 6 changes, do you want to use 6 upgrades to speed up the answers ?? since when you evaluate the edits of a waystop you evaluate all those made even if they are of different people. Here this in my opinion would be a good idea especially in those places where a change takes months if not years to return.

Edits take a long time because they are the smartest way to have certain areas full of portals / Pokestops but with the restrictions you put in my opinion, having the possibility to upgrade an edit would be wonderful.

Comments