Description appeal against overzealous/antisemitic banned words filter

Title of the Wayspot: Deporterte Jøder, Stabekk

Location: https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=59.908809,10.607056&z=16&pll=59.908809,10.607056

City: Oslo

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim: See existing portal photo

Additional information:

I am trying to add the following description to the Wayspot:

Snublesteiner minnes jøder som ble fanget og deportert til konsentrasjonsleire under 2.verdenskrig. Disse steinene minner om Rebekka Cecilie Oster og Anne Louis Benkow som ble deportert til Auschwitz og drept i 1942.

The game would not let me submit it until I removed the words "jøder" (jews), "Auschwitz" (the concentration camp) and the first instance of "deportert" (deported).

Stolpersteine are important historical memorial markers in remembrance of ordinary citizens who were subject to the gruesome extermination efforts of the invading Nazi forces during World War II.

The banned words filter disallows me from accurately recounting and sharing their story because they are jews. It only allows me to refer to them as "persons" and also blocks my submission until I refrain from saying Auschwitz in the text.

I obviously don't think this is intentional behavior, hence this appeal. But Niantic, please fix this, because right now, your banned words filter is antisemitic and apparently finds Jewish memorials to be offensive.

For the record, this description was the one that finally passed the filter:

Snublesteiner minnes personer som ble fanget under 2.verdenskrig. Disse steinene minner om Rebekka Cecilie Oster og Anne Louis Benkow som ble deportert og drept i 1942.