Drive-in Theater Eligible?

This is the 2nd time I've seen a drive-in theater for nomination and I'm not sure if this is eligible so I wanted some feedback from the community.

From my understanding, drive-in theater should qualify under "great place for socialization". Also, this is not a huge chain, the location opened in 1950s and therefore should not be disqualified due to being a business.

The wayspot picture though is a big white screen which doesn't really look attractive, but I don't think that warrants an immediate 1*. Please let me know how you think this should be reviewed!

Comments

• JrEragon-PGOJrEragon-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

Thank you for the comments! Going forward I will reject if its a single screen like in this case. If the wayspot is the entrance or sign for the drive-in I'll accept it.

From what I recall about this area is there was a playground that I think was a wayspot. There was also a sign for the drive-in but I don't believe that was a wayspot.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to clarify, if someone submitted a/the screen as the poi for a drive in, not just the screen on its own but as a proxy for the drive in, then i would accept that (honestly, in my area, ive only known of one semi permanent drive in, the test are all seasonal and aren't even guaranteed to be in the same place each year, and even the semi permanent one is closed half the year). But as for this one, it seems they are openly submitting each screen, I would reject that