How Would You Rate These Ancient Columns In Public Gardens And More Street Furniture I Found...

AScarletSabre-PGOAScarletSabre-PGO Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Criteria Clarifications

2 COLUMNS FROM ST FAITH'S CHAPEL BOXLEY AND ONE COLUMN FROM BOXLEY ABBEY

Grade 2 listed and enough space for it to appear in Pokémon GO, so I'm thinking I'll have a go.

While we're at it, I have more street furniture. I do so love British street furniture. I'm always on the prowl for a good item of street furniture I can nominate. I seem to have a far better acceptance rate with street furniture than I do with listed stuff... Recently, we have been able to get all of the cast Iron General Post Office marker posts (the ones which have royal cyphers on them) in our town that can appear in Pokémon GO accepted as Pokéstops, since I discovered those were "a thing" last month. There were only two (in a town of >100,000 people) that could appear in Pokémon GO, in case you were wondering.

Next, we have a Victorian water pump, again grade 2 listed. Located down an often closed off alley but maybe I'll be able to peek in and have a go because there is room for it. As I've said previously, I don't bother using my precious few nominations on things which won't appear in Pokémon GO.

Comments