Rejection, silent nomination removal and not mentioning "upgrade next"

Title of the Wayspot: Liegewiese Riedenburg

City: Salzburg

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Transcript (with translated title and description):

Review of the portal completed: Riedenburg lawn 

We have checked your proposal for a portal. However, due to the evaluation by the Niantic player community, we were unable to accept your suggestion. 

Your proposal was rejected for the following reason: Apparently objectionable or inappropriate activity is taking place at the proposed location., The real-world location of the proposal appears to be on private property or on farm property., The proposed location does not appear to be an appropriate venue be (e.g. a gravestone or cemetery that is not historically or culturally significant). Please note that the community's decision is currently final. 

If you think that your proposed portal met the criteria for acceptance, we recommend that you resubmit the proposal after improving the title, description and / or photo. 

-NianticOps 

Riedenburg sunbathing area 

Sunbathing lawn with seating in the Riedenburg district.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Can somebody please explain, why the portal was rejected?

Second try:

I also filed another request titled "Park Riedenburg" and with the description: "Public park with plenty of safe space to hang out with friends, have a great time and do exciting things together." as shown in the screenshot and marked it "upgrade next":

but this nomination was deleted (also from my nominations list) silently, without any notification.

Can somebody explain how this can happen?

As mentioned, the nomination is also not visible in the list of my nominations anymore, what is really scary to me. I marked the prior position of the nomination in the screenshot:

So i did a third try: 

I also marked the nomination "upgrade next" and did a lot of reviews to get an "available update".

But when the upgrade was ready, another portal was selected and is in voting now, and that really disappoints me...

Can somebody please explain this behaviour? 

Thank you for your time and help!