THIS IS NOT AN APPEAL

OK, so I submitted a trail marker on a local trail here and while I am not disappointed at the disapproval, I'm actually quite pissed off at the reasons for disapproval. Since its players that pick and choose the reasons for disapproval, can something be done about this? It's pretty stupid to see a portal submission get stupid reasons for disapproval.

Just in case the pic does not come through, i've copied and pasted from the rejection email:

Your nomination is rejected due to the following reason(s):

Nomination was flagged for targeting other players with the purpose of abuse, ridicule, trolling, or harassment, Insufficient evidence that the nomination accurately reflects the submitted real-world location based on comparison of the submitted photo and map views, Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria.

Original Title: Wildlife Bridge

Original Description: Accessible by trail and hiking only. Good hike to work up a sweat and get some exercise.

I can do back and do a photosphere for this, its only a 4 mile walk from my place. But the rejection criteria has me wondering **** people are thinking.