Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Wayfarer reviews being assigned are in a different country - I don't speak the language.

Both my default locations in my settings are set to California, USA. However, the reviews I am given are in France, Belgium, Germany. I don't speak the languages there, so I can't read a lot of the Supporting Information. I can't really do any reviewing until I start getting some locations I can read.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Have you ever played the games in Europe?

What is your "featured Wayspots" screen set to when you log in? This should reflect your current "play area" that draws submissions for review.

Many people experience having logged into Ingress or another Niantic game while traveling and Wayfarer keeps that location. If experienced this and you log into Ingress today, it should resolve itself.

Note: do not request deletion of any of your Niantic accounts.

• MaxChaos21-PGOMaxChaos21-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks for the insight. I was in France, Croatia and Italy at one point on vacation.