Welcome our Community Specialist, NianticTintino
We’re extremely excited to introduce the newest member of the Wayfarer team, @NianticTintino. A life-long explorer and urban planning enthusiast, @NianticTintino is excited to bring his extensive experience in education and building communities to the Wayfarer Community.
In his own words:
Hi Wayfarer Explorers,
I’m super excited to share that I will be your new Wayfarer Community Specialist. It’s been an amazing onboarding experience thus far and I look forward to learning more about all of you and how I can best support you on your Wayfarer adventures. Thanks to @NianticCasey-ING , @NianticPooja , @AnsonNIA-PGO, and the rest of the Wayfarer team for the warm handoff.
A bit about me:
- I come from an education and nonprofit background. I’ve had the opportunity to support many communities in the past and look forward to using those skills to support you!
- I find joy in exploring new places and when I travel, I tend to never plan it but rather will just go where the journey leads me.
- My travel goals are to visit every state within Mexico and every country in South America. Y para los que estén curiosos, sí, también hablo español.
- Nature is my happy place! Oceans, mountains, rivers, lakes… any of those can make any day a good one.
- Exploring new food places
- Nights in watching scary movies, rom-coms, sci-fi, and documentaries
- Trying new things
Super appreciative of all the support @NianticCasey-ING has contributed to the community and they have now moved on to other projects. @NianticGiffard and I (@NianticTintino) will be here to support you with new & known issues, events support, etc.
In the next couple of weeks, I’m looking forward to:
- Getting to hear your feedback
- Bringing back AMA’s (Ask Me Anything)
- Ideating ways to make the Wayfarer forums more engaging
- Planning fun events
- Responsive troubleshooting and bug reporting
Once more, I am super excited to be a part of the Wayfarer Explorer community and look forward to all the learnings we’ll have together! I appreciate your patience in advance as I learn the ropes.