Invalid Wayspot Appeal: Pisos Iguais Copacabana

Title of the Wayspot: Pisos Iguais Copacabana

City: Rio de Janeiro-RJ

ID: nzMx/P5UNQvw4wLuvDEqZONj3i0OBThGdobbjJDmYmw=

Streetview (2019): https://www.google.com/maps/@-22.9229578,-43.6897774,3a,75y,310.06h,66.35t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJOXuRpcibr1DE25JDuStTA!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DJOXuRpcibr1DE25JDuStTA%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D258.2832%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Additional information: I received two fake justification to rejection: "indication does not appear to be permanent" and "does not have pedestrian access". But in the streetview, it's possible to see that this have pedestrian acess (this is part of the sidewalk!) and these are placed for many years in this location, this is not temporary or seasonal thing, this is a curious place to explore in the region for many years, because this imitates the famous Copacabana beach boardwalk, and this neighborhood is far from Copacabana.

Tagged:

Comments

• Invalid Appeal - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We're not currently reviewing Portal candidates. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.

• n1p0BR-INGn1p0BR-ING Posts: 19 ✭✭

Do we have an appeals section where we cannot appeal? Is this serious?

Every portal/pokéstop that i submit is treated as "temporary or seasonal", even if it isn't. This is being too tiring... This occurs even in the description correctly explaining what the submitted portal/pokéstop is about. We urgently need to ban bad wayfarer users here in Brazil, i would really like to improve my region with new portals/pokéstops, but everything is "seasonal or temporary" (most of the time fake). If so, even our life is seasonal or temporary!

• aleprj-INGaleprj-ING Posts: 565 ✭✭✭✭✭

This section of the forum is for removal Appeals, not for rejected submissions. Currently there's no way to appeal a rejected submission, but Niantic says it will be available some time soon.

• n1p0BR-INGn1p0BR-ING Posts: 19 ✭✭

I hope so. We're way behind on that.