Nomination

Hello gew days bwck a requested for nomination a bew pokestop,and i want your help to be nominated,its a place with valuabke religious art gallery and pictures hes a photo

Tagged:

Comments

• DeDuckIsDees-INGDeDuckIsDees-ING Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
  • Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks like the interior of someones house

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @NianticGiffard this would be a prime example of a home nomination 🤦🏻

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭✭✭

That definitely looks like the inside of a private residential property, but even if it wasn't, the photo has a watermark on it and is also very low quality. So plenty of reasons to reject and no reason to accept. Please check the guidelines.

• antreas2121-PGOantreas2121-PGO Posts: 12 ✭✭

Sorry for the typo,blsmish my phone,as far as if it a private property theres a pokestop 200 meters from me that called art gallery and graffiti but guess what?no graffiti in that street no art,so must be inside someones house but that pokestop nominated with the same logic why jot my oroposal?and i dont see something wring or cheating on that photo

No watermark and im sorry im not rich enough to have an expensive phone,im poor nit rich,i could play the game like others but i resoect it and love it but when u are with one leg cause the other missing what to do?

Ok sir im sorry,im just in a house all day csuse if health issueand honestly didnt caught my eye the watermark,but ehen friends of mine tell me therrs a pokestop called the girl and grafity and no graffiti is on the road,as u can understand its inside a kouse,how that was nominated and mine not?and above all we are all humans and sensitive,come in my position,how im gonna play it from my bed?i dont want to cheat which I could but i want to play it legally,so why the other pokestop nominated?i can screenshot u a pic and wish u could come here to look with your own eyes therrs no graffiti near here,nadda,thsnk and im sorry for the watermark,my mistake

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

Understand that this is a global community. You would be better off if you can find a local group that can help you find eligible nominations, otherswise you might be sharing your location to strangers.

U kicking me out why?u kick out a sick person 2 years oj bed?thats the thank u for the hunderds of euros ivecspent?ok sir im sorry,im off here,i wrote here cause a moderaton through the game advided me to come here and write,im sorry,have a nice day

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry, no one kicked you out. And all the people that replied to your post are just other players, no one from Niantic replied to this thread so far. We want to help you, but sometimes it's not that easy.

Gendgi-PGO wrote that your problem might be better solved if you ask in your local community for some help, as this is worldwide forum and we might not be able to help you on it. Maybe your village/city have they own facebook/discord group that would help you find something eligible near your house that can be accepted. Or they can send you gifts and invite you to raids, sometimes that's can help a lot while playing.

And I think Gendgi-PGO only wanted to tell you that if you post your adress (location) here, people from all over the world can see it, and in some cases it might not be safe for you, as you will tell where do you live and someone might use this. No everyone is nice, and public forum that can be read by everyone (you don't have to be logged to see posts here) is not the best place to share personal information.

So the best would be to try to find some people from your local community that might help. I know that people really try to help other players if they're in need. Maybe you will find some local people like that too! I hope your problem can be solved :)

Thanknubdir for your advice,i really appreciate it and you sre a true gentleman,but im isolated,have no friends,no ppl near me to help me im all alone on a bed plsying this great game but im running out if gas ehere gas money,cant afford to give more to keep playing cause i can't interact with ppl outside,hope u understand me and im sorry if i made some mistakes,thanknu again

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand that you can't go out from your house, but maybe you can try looking for some local group on facebook for starters?

If you can't find any local group, you can try to write on your country group on facebook, maybe someone from your location will see it and guide you to your local group. If you don't live in very small place, there definetly are some players that can help you.

I'm sure there is something that can be done for you, and I hope you will get some help that solve your case :) Don't be discouraged, community can be very helpful!

I am discouraged,depressed,sad etc etc cause noone knows how is to live 2 years in a bed as nd u cant go out see ppl,breath fresh air,noone can understand me,and i dont blame noone,as far as ppl here thst play i know noone,so idk ehst to do,stop playng?what im gonna do then? Anyway thanks again for your kind words sir u are a good person

• CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

The best thing to do is find an online group of players. Whenever I'm in an area where I don't know anyone, I just Google Pokemon Go plus the name of the city, or Pokemon Go plus city name plus Facebook. If you're in a very small town and don't find any results, try the name of the region or the nearest large city instead. I can usually always find a Facebook group or website this way.

You will then need to request access, if needed, and start posting. Introduce yourself and ask for information on other groups, any discord servers, any chat groups, and any local groups. That's how you'll find the local players you can talk to for raid invites and other questions you might have.

Good luck! I'm sure there are local groups you can reach out to.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is just some serious trolling.

In one post he claims that he has no friends, but he also stated that his friends told him about other pokestops.

He's in bed for two years and despite that he has spent hundreds of euros in a game based on going outside, exploring and moving around.

He's poor and so he has a phone with a broken keyboard, but has spent hundreds of euros in this game.

@NianticGiffard , please close this thread.

Idk ehsts your prob,1st never write i have a broken keyboard,u are lying, secondly friends -neighbors,relatives etc and yes in bed government give me a specific amount of money every month as a help and a lot i spent in the game,whats your problem?u want evidence?come to my house in greece to see yourself otherwise mind your business and stop talking wbout me ok my friend?

And to close this thing cause broke my nerves,i didnt it existed this place,i made a question to a moderator through the gane aboyt my nomination and told me to come here write to support my nomination,i didnt know this site and had no plans to visit it,i was told to comene here,thank u and I'm done

• Hello everyone! Based on the content of the discussion, I will be closing it for future comments. I appreciate your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.