What happens to the nominations I review?

Hello there, my name is jamy.

Im new here, just turned level 38 on pogo and now able to also make nominations for stops and gyms.

I have been reviewing alot of nominations the last couple of days but Im really wondering what happens to the nominations that I review.

Are there more people that review the same nominations to get a more accurate conlusion wether or not something is a good nomination?

Is there a way to look back at nominations wich made it in the game and the ones that did not?

Would love to be able to look back and see what others think of the nominations I had to review, maybe learn something from them so Im able to make a better review (and nomination) in the future.

I also get alot of nominations from germany, belgium, france and even one from aruba.

I dont really mind it that much but since I dont speak french and only a very little bit of german I feel like I wont be able to make the best decision since I dont speak the language and it sometimes is just a guessing game for me when that happens, is there a way to only get nominations from your own country?

Hope someone answers my questions.

Thanks!

Jamy Verhoeven

Answers

• notomamiko-INGnotomamiko-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

now there is not a way to look back the reviewed wayspots by official ways, once you have submitted your conclusion ,you can not know others opinions. last week i operated poland' wayspots occusionally, maybe that is the reason why how intersting the wayfarer it is, you can visit different waysopts from different countries.😁

• Melurra-PGOMelurra-PGO Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Are there more people that review the same nominations to get a more accurate conlusion wether or not something is a good nomination?" Yes, multiple players review nominations. The exact number varies and is unknown to the player base.

"Is there a way to look back at nominations wich made it in the game and the ones that did not?" Not on the wayfarer platform, no. You can only see this for your own submissions.

"Would love to be able to look back and see what others think of the nominations I had to review, maybe learn something from them so Im able to make a better review (and nomination) in the future." This would be ideal, but unfortunately there is nothing like this. Keep in mind that even reviewers who have done many reviews are not always correct or may have outdated beliefs about what is eligible and acceptable.

"is there a way to only get nominations from your own country?" No. This is a common issue in Europe, where many small countries with different languages are in a tight geographic area. Most reviewers use Google translate or skip the nomination using the button at the bottom. If you run out of skips and can't understand even with a translation tool, you can give 3 stars in all questions to give a "neutral" rating, or you can wait 20 minutes and your review of the nomination will expire.