Kapliczka Przydrożna

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Title of the Wayspot: Kapliczka Przydrożna

City: Rybak

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: The current location of the wayspot is not safely accessible on foot. It is in the middle of the highway !!! The entire area has been rebuilt and the wayspot is now in the middle of the street.

However, thought was also given on site! The wayspot has been optically changed a bit and has been repositioned in a safe place that is also accessible on foot. My photo with geotag, as well as the photos I submitted there later, should serve as evidence. Unfortunately, the satellite view has not yet been updated there. Please do not delete the wayspot but move it to the new location. Thanks!

-

On the following photo you can see the current satellite view. The red arrow shows where the wayspot has been moved. The green line shows the path that has now been built for pedestrians. You can go there without any problems from the building opposite.

On the following photo in the hybrid view you can already see the newly built highway and should understand that my statement is correct and the wayspot is now in the middle of the highway. Please correct the location.

Comments