Rejected Nomination - opinions?

Heya,

just wanted your opinions on the following nomination.

It was rejected due to:

-Foto taken on an angle

-Private property

the sign with the showcase is located in front of the beekeepers house, directly next to the sidewalk. If that is already considered private property wouldn‘t 90% of stops fall under that Problem?

thank in advance!

Comments

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

The angle is awful, 20 seconds to just take the picture straight on would have solved that, as it is it looks like you don't care / couldn't be bothered.

The bigger issue is that if that sign is in the beekeepers front garden, then yes it is on their private residential property and has been correctly rejected.

From the information you've supplied the rejection reasons are both valid

• DeDuckIsDees-INGDeDuckIsDees-ING Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

I don’t really mind the main photo a whole lot. The supporting one however doesn’t say much of the location and would benefit from a much broader view

However if it is on a front yard of a private house, it is going to be difficult to get it accepted.

Even if this is obviously put there for people to interact with it. It say ‘Bitte offnen’ so I guess it is something educational.

• CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

I agree with the above. We should be thankful for the stops that got into the system early on under less stringent criteria, but that's no longer the system we have, even if things are clearly intended to be public access like this sign.

At minimum, you need to have a good photo. I can understand being short and looking up, no problem, but ... this could have easily been squared up. Try again with a better photo, and if this isn't actually on the property of someone's private house and you can support that, then you can try to add that clarification.