Should pool and syndicates be accepted?

I always have this doubt about these 2 subjects , because any court is accept , as court read place that you can practice a sport , so why not pool that you can practice a sport named swim is not accepted? Same thing goes with syndicates and associations , i never know If i should accept. Anyway they are elegibles?

Best Answers

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

In the US, public or community swimming pools are often POIs. A pool is an appropriate place for exercise and recreation, and generally meets criteria as long as it has a good photo, appropriate text, accurate pin location, public access, etc.

I’m not sure what you mean by “syndicates,” that’s either something I’m not familiar with or the translation is a little off.

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If a syndicate is a business association or labor union, it is probably not eligible on its own. If it’s a social group with a meeting hall (such as a Moose Lodge, Association of Oddfellows, Rotary Club, Masonic Temple, etc), then it probably is, especially if the hall is available for use by the public.

Answers