Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

My Wayfarer Community Profile Has Reset — Previous Posts Not Linked To Profile

wjmyeg-INGwjmyeg-ING Posts: 42 ✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in Report a Bug

When Niantic community forums weee first launched with the Ingress forum, I was never able to log in with my Ingress account email. Eventually I figured out that because I had changed my email address that was linked to my Pogo account (but not my Ingress account), I had to log into both the Ingress forum and Wayfarer forum with my Pogo email but choose the game platform as logging in with my Ingress account.

Essentially:

Now I can finally log in to Wayfarer community with my actual Ingress account email (which I could never do before) but my post history is gone. When I search for my posts, they are now tied to what I guess is my Pogo profile. What is going on? My Ingress profile is my active Wayfarer/OPR type account. I have double Onyx Recon badge and over 700 portals created. My Pogo account only submits POIs when I’m in rural areas I’m not likely to visit regularly and I am out of Ingress subs.

Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments