This rejection is ridiculous

Title of the Wayspot: Aussichtspunkt am Engelsberg

City: Fürstenfeldbruck

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support my claim:

Dunno what I'm supposed to post here, so I'll post screenshots of my submissions

The translation of the text is:

A park bench on the popular hiking trail invites you to linger and enjoy the breathtaking view over the city of Fürstenfeldbruck.

This is a really popular place especially with young people who like to meet here at weekends and in the evenings. This bench is very popular with lovers. It is perhaps the most beautiful view over the city of Fürstenfeldbruck. According to the new guidelines of niantic, which are to let more hiking trails become POI, a really suitable point

Sorry, but this is ridiculous.. The real-world location of the nomination appears to have explicit or inappropriate activity?

I spent hours on wayfarer fairly assessing other people's submissions and this gets smashed down by some random person with no possibility of any appeal?

And don't tell me to just re-submit, I made a huge effort in order to get this thing upgraded and the rejection criteria are pathetic. This is a parkbench, not a bordello!!!

Comments