Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination submission failed. Please try again.

I have been trying to upload this submission for a week now without any luck. Having changed everything possible; text, crop/edit photos, I still haven’t been able to get it through.

I have been able to reproduce this error message on another submission where the additional photo also is shot using the iPhone ultra wide lens (0.5x). Unfortunately I did not take any more additional photos using the normal lens. I have tried searching the forum for posts about this but haven’t found anything.

I just successfully uploaded a nomination in the same area where the additional photo was shot using the normal lens so it kinda strengthens the ultra wide theory.

Does new code in wayfarer limit the possibility for ultra wide photos or is this a bug in wf/ingress? I’ll attach the two photos and the error message.

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments