Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

An ‘In Voting’ nomination has disappeared from Wayfarer

Nomination was in voting last time I logged on 2 days ago. Now it’s missing. I have triple checked filters etc. and it’s just no longer there.

0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,289 Ambassador

It’s a new bug sorry feature 😛 that came with the new version introduced at end of July. That this is the cause has been confirmed in here in a post several weeks ago it is not clear if it is considered a bug to be fixed.

Niantic have had to review a certain proportion of nominations as a quality control check as a result of the infamous PRP ruling. 

Previously no one seemed to be aware of this happening, and for those with a short list of unresolved nominations it has become very obvious. The other thing that stands out is that these are very quickly resolved, so it will be back soon with a decision.

There are suspicions that this is also linked to the approved POI not appearing in Ingress and possibly other games.

None of the above has been communicated to the whole wayfarer community. 🤷‍♀️ 

It is such an obvious thing to do and would prevent a constant flow of confused wayfarers coming here to try and find out why.

PS

Starting to cut and paste my own explanations- communication to the whole is long overdue.