Very slow upgraded nominations

Hey, I recently saw in my nominations that those upgraded nominations are being reviewed quite slowly compared to few weeks ago. I am currently waiting around 3+ days for my nomination to get reviewed, but before it was usually accepted next morning.

All of my nominations are usually the same (signs, maps, statues) so it's not like one is more interesting that the other.

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Comments

• In my experience, just after adding pokestops nearby, upgraded nominations get reviewed slowly.

• 1253mi-PGO1253mi-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭

I'm new with little to compare against but I'm on two days waiting in Queue with an upgrade now. Will probably have another upgrade ready to use by the time my nomination gets through.

I've nominations a week old that are already in voting... but without upgrades they will take months I think.

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I upgrade a newly submitted nomination, it takes about 5 days to go into voting. If I upgrade a nomination that has been in the system for about 5 days, the upgrade sends it into voting very quickly. Rarely, a nomination in other than my usual playing area will go into voting in less than 5 days. So I wait until a submission is 5 days old or in voting already to upgrade it.