Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Upload Late using multiple noms

ApplPsydarr-PGOApplPsydarr-PGO Posts: 139 ✭✭✭

I was out nominating in a large nature center with some friends because it has many eligible nominations. Thankfully with upload later we can finally get nominations to go through with the poor signal.

However, on 2 of my friends accounts, the signal dropped to where we couldn't even save the nom for later and it errored. Each error like this still took away a nomination even if it didn't go through. For example, one friend, out of her 7 nominations, the too low signal error ate up 3 nominations and allowed 4 to be saved for later.

Those 3 are just gone. They dont show as duplicates, weren't in the upload queue, and don't show on wayfarer. I'd rather have 4 go through than none but just wanted to bring this to someone's attention.

2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• MatildaWolf-PGOMatildaWolf-PGO Posts: 23 ✭✭✭

I had this exact bug happen to me today.

I started out with seven nominations today and planned on using them all up. My first stop was a baseball field out in the boondocks of a town. Cell service is very poor in this part of town; so I knew that I would have to use the "Upload Later" option. However, when I hit the option to upload later, I immediately got an error message (I don't remember the exactly what the error said unfortunately) telling me it failed. I shrugged my shoulders and went to an area with slightly better cell service, but got the same error when I attempted to save it for the 2nd time. Upload later finally worked when I was able to get into an area with four bars of 4G (My third attempt to upload later this nomination).

After I was finally able to get the first nomination saved to upload later, I went to my next POI that I planned to submit today and noticed that I only had four nominations left when I should have had six; so that first upload cost me THREE submissions instead of one.

It seems that the "Upload Later" feature is not expected to fail; therefore it takes a nomination away when you attempt to save it for later instead of taking away the nomination after the game confirms that your nomination has been saved.