Urgent help

NintendoLetsGo-PGONintendoLetsGo-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in Nomination Improvement

Can someone help me to why this was not acceptable I've tryed my best on this to get good pictures an even googled info bout it

Comments

• Kellerrys-INGKellerrys-ING Posts: 696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

It's a detail of corporate ad painted on the wall, yes?

If correct, at least I would feel being deceived by the title and description. If not, make it clear for reviewers.

Edit. Checked, seems like It.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/kYoLrLqwHy4tYj9s5

To be honest I'd vote positively for the ad mural (as a whole), but I might be minority.

• DeDuckIsDees-INGDeDuckIsDees-ING Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

if you google Manchester bee this exact image of the bee is being sold and slapped on everything. This is not street art

So indeed you are deceiving with the text. It’s just an advert.

I would not accept this.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nominate the actual mural vs the ad. Id probably be more inclined to vote positively for the mural

• CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

If the bee was on every street corner, I don't know that I'd accept it. But if this is the only one painted on a wall, I think it's kind of cool that it shows visitors what the local mascot/icon is, even if it's on souvenir items. As a visitor, I think it's a neat POI that tells me something about the city, and I like the description.

But you might also do better with the whole mural. Hard to say, not having the entire photo of it.

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

The description was copied directly from google, instantly makes it a invalid submission.

Thats before even considering if its a good candidate or not.

• Tootaahoo-INGTootaahoo-ING Posts: 18 ✭✭

It look like an ads than a mural art. So it will be hard to be accept !