My first Discussion POST OFFICE 307

ed2rdKovaliov-PGOed2rdKovaliov-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited October 2021 in Nomination Improvement

Title of the Wayspot: [Title] POST OFFICE

City: [City] Kyiv

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [Attach Screenshot]

Photos to support your claim: [Attach photo] proof that the post office exists.

Foto 360 degrees

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.4973864,30.4370572,3a,75y,152.8h,85.8t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMrhQvnBaOM9aAHk2gv9XL0T1FjlzoIBjlHNXwS!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipMrhQvnBaOM9aAHk2gv9XL0T1FjlzoIBjlHNXwS%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya58.362-ro-0-fo100!7i6144!8i3072

Additional information: [If you have more explanations, add them here]

Post office, in a 360-degree photo, you can make sure that it exists and is located in a residential building with safe and public access. Please consider the application for adding a new pocket stop again, because the candidate meets all the requirements.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticGiffard @NianticVK can you move this thread into Nomination Improvement section, please?

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

Welcome to the forum :)

As your thread was moved, I just tell you that you can't appeal rejected nominations (for now, it might be added in the future), but you can post your nomination in Nomination Improvement part of forum to get some feedback how to improve your nomination to get it accepted next time or to get some information if your nomination is eligible or not.

Your thread was moved to Nomination Improvement now, so you will get some advices about it. I hope our advices will help you a bit :)

I looked at your nomination, and first search on google site told me it's a private delivery company (existing in at least 3 countries), not a national post office. Due to Niantic rules, national post offices are considered eligible, but private one are not.

Your nomination is more like UPS or Fedex (US private delivery companies), and these are also ineligible, as they can as companies pay Niantic to add some sponsored POI to get advertisement. If it was national post office, it would be accepted, but sadly it's not.

The best thing to do is to find something else to nominate in this area, as this one looks like won't have much chance of being accepted (reviewers from your country know it's not national post office, and because of that it's ineligible, so they will reject it like other reviewers would reject Fedex or UPS).

When I looked at your area I saw some cafe/restaurant places that might have chance being accepted. I also saw a playground, that would be the best to get accepted if it's not already a POI.

Good luck, I hope you will get something eligible in your area to nominate :)