Coworking Space building POI

Can you help me with that ?

Nb : Wayfarer reviewers shouldn't be able to vote during 1 month when they Say it' s temporary or seasonal....

Comments

• DeDuckIsDees-INGDeDuckIsDees-ING Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

Maybe you should explain why you think this meets any criteria. I don’t see it.

• CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

A co-working space? Not sure I know what that is. Is it just an office building?

• Melurra-PGOMelurra-PGO Posts: 421 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been thinking about these lately as they become more common. Although they have conference rooms that people gather in, those gatherings are to conduct business meetings, not for social purposes. In that way, it's no different than a regular company office. Do they host networking events and/or rent out space for social purposes in the evenings or on weekends? If so, this may be eligible, but it would still probably be difficult to get approved. If they do have such events and you want to submit again explaining that, maybe include the building in the photo.

• X0bai-PGOX0bai-PGO Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s short-term office space? I don’t think that’s any more eligible than long-term office space. Not a good place to explore or exercise or be social; not culturally relevant or visually unique. I’m sure you got “temporary” because it’s temporary workspace, which is not appropriate feedback, but overall I tend to agree with the rejection from what I see.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nb : Wayfarer reviewers shouldn't be able to vote during 1 month when they Say it' s temporary or seasonal....

That would be nice, as long as nominators are also blocked (not able to send new nominations, and also their number of available nominations isn't increased) during a month when they send invalid nominations.

• dave59350-PGOdave59350-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

Coworking space. IS not temporary office. It's shared office/Open Space/meeting room/event room, accessible for anyone who need a place to work when they are starting a company or have no room for homeoffice...

This is also a place to share and discuss with other workers. For sure, it's linked to business but it has also social impact too.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 309 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that's a really tough sell. It doesn't do a lot to meet the social criteria, just because you CAN randomly see social events there between all the other work-oriented stuff. I could nominate the conference room in my workplace under the exact same justification: we totally have social events like potlucks and lunches and such. But at the end of the day it's really just a meeting room, and the social functionally could definitely be called seasonal or temporary.

I would say it's not a valid waypoint. But if you want to hype up the social aspect, good luck. Not much here to help you with.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meets no criteria - easy 1* rejection.

Does not meet eligibility criteria

Does not seem to be a great place of exploration, place for exercise, or place to be social. The object is mass-produced, generic, or not visually unique or interesting.