Do you think I should nominate the nomination again?

Hey Wayfarers!

I nominated the bust of Dr. Nikola Vujić, the first dean of the Medical Faculty in Novi Sad (Serbia), which is located in front of the dean's office, but the nomination was rejected. Do you think I should try to nominate again?

Comments

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nominating in a different location in order to make it appear in a specific game is defined as abuse by Niantic.

• AScarletSabre-PGOAScarletSabre-PGO Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you admit to putting something in "slightly the wrong place"? It's an indoor nomination anyway, so it's not as though there is any Google Street View. If you had left that part out people would have been none the wiser.

The fact that people think an educational establishment is "private residential property" is stupid. I regularly have business premises rejected as "private residential property". It just goes to show that many reviewers are inattentive, don't like reading or are too silly to be considered proper reviewers. I would try again, perhaps with a Google Photosphere (if possible) this time.

What's the golden rectangle on the wall? That looks like it might have an better chance of being accepted. Seems like it's some kind of memorial.

• @AScarletSabre-PGO It’s board (I don’t know properly name of that thing in English, sorry) with names of all deans and times when they were deans from 1960s when faculty was open…

So you think I just delete that part where I said that nomination location slightly changed? And to made photosphere of indor, where nomination is? Thank you for answer!

@WheelTrekker-ING It’s just moved 2-3 meters… But okay, thank you for the answer! I will know for future!