Yes, I should not have upgraded, but anything else ...

I thought this would be a shoe-in. It's one of the most popular restaurants in Augusta. It's one of the wards. It's in newspaper articles.

The upgrade system is flawed. Lol

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Restaurants are a very tough thing to get accepted (hence why I started up the thread I'm linking to below).

I agree with what @Kellerrys-ING says. There may only be two of them, which to me is still locally unique enough, but you should focus solely on the one you're nominating rather than the other one. Aside from that, I would vote favourably on this if I was reviewing it. As I said though, restaurants seem to be a huge pain to get accepted, so don't be surprised if you have to try over and over again.

• Thanks, everyone. I will focus solely on this location. I have had good luck with restaurants, 6 has been approved ... with over 200 other non-restaurant nominations approved. This nomination follows my standard standard template. I only pick popular, award-winning restaurants documented in the nomination and have upgraded some of those as well.

I guess I'm more griping about time and effort wasted to accumulate an upgrade only to lose it to "poor" reviewing. Which is exactly why I stopped reviewing.