Incomprehensible and false refusal

Hello,
It was with amazement that I saw my proposal refused, for good reason: ". Your application is rejected for the following reason: The proposal is false and does not exist at the site submitted, There was not enough evidence demonstrating that the proposal correctly represented the actual location, based on a comparison between the proposed photo and the map views "

When I review a proposal, I take the time to look at Street View. This washhouse exists not only on Street View, but also on village postcards.

To avoid such painful reasons for rejection, should we add that these historical monuments are on postcards and on Street View?

Thank you

Comments

• Thank you for the information. So I was unscrupulous about the POI.
    Your explanation was clear so I won't go back over the pointless meanness of a "POI on the couch" (not living in Lirac ...).

I see indeed that the POI is not at all in the right place
    I think you have to be careful because sometimes, obviously, the POI does not go where you are.

I fully understand the rejection and it is legitimate. Thank you for your explanation and for taking the time to answer.
    I will re-propose this monument and pay attention to the POI

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, "couch POI" wasn't pointless meaness - it's pretty often used term for POIs that are definetly misplaced and put on house of someone - so he/she can have POI available from they home (they can sit on couch in they home and interact with POI - this is where the name come from).

I didn't wrote you definetly did it like that, I wrote that it looks like couch POI. I put this phrase to make you understand what reviewers see when they see such misplaced POI put on some building that looks very much like a single family house (it migh not be, be at first glance looks like it). So, checkig for sure if your pin is added in correct place is definetly good idea in the future ;)

I'm glad I could help you and you now know what you can do to improve this nomination. I hope it will be accepted next time in it's correct location. Good luck!

• Thank you very much, I often see this term and indeed I know very well that some have the temptation. (but I was not upset ;-))

I realize that indeed, if you're not careful, the POI can be moved quite far from where we are. Typically your analysis is good and will call for attention.

Thank you so much. Good week