refused for false reasons

the pokestop was refused because it would be supposedly in inappropriate places while it is in the middle of the street, and that its would not be an object but a photo of a body while it is a brick of a wall engraved with the year of construction of the building

n° of proposition XCIe79XkLuDmu3F4s2N1FFoYMdp1Dx2C37+mUPPt1s8=

Comments

• Thor3381-INGThor3381-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭

Is also states that the nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, which is correct

Disregard the other reasons.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

I rejected this for "Does not meet criteria" as it plainly does not meet any acceptance criteria. This could have been made yesterday.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

This (engraving the date in a brick) is an extremely common practice. I know for a fact that this is very widespread all across Europe, but I suspect that it happens everywhere else in the world, too. This doesn't have any cultural or historic significance beyond "this is a building and it was built in 1952", which isn't a terribly interesting piece of information.

If the building is important/interesting for some reason, nominate the whoile building. But this brick in itself is not Wayspot-worthy.

• MelodyS88Chi-PGOMelodyS88Chi-PGO Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

1952 is not that old of a building and this just looks like a common, mass produced brick with a year etched into it. What criteria do you think it meets?