Am I missing something? Playground area rejected because there are no proofs it's there.

This was a playground area that I submitted:

I posted another as support from another angle:

And this is what you can see from google streetview:

Just zoom a bit on the back of the park:

Do we really need a photosphere for this one? I'll do it.. it doesn't cost me anything.. but am I right in saying the reviewers were just lazy?

This the link to the location on google maps

Thanks in advance

Comments

• DeDuckIsDees-INGDeDuckIsDees-ING Posts: 183 ✭✭✭

In your main picture: get all of the equipment in the frame. Your photo now shows just one little thing that is not much of a playground.

• a1voodoo-PGOa1voodoo-PGO Posts: 15 ✭✭

Ok, but I made it that way so the main picture was "nicer". I used a similar playground that's a wayspot for reference. And the reason given is not about the photo.. anyway I'll apply again. But it sure got me pissed

• 1253mi-PGO1253mi-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭

If it's in street view then it should have been "found" by reviewers. I've had a few where I assumed the street view was more current but was sadly mistaken... and rejected because reviewers couldn't be bothered to check the supporting photo to match things up.

For the photo disc I get even closer up for things like the spring horse. I'd prefer to make the wayspot pop. Backing up to show more for the wayspot photo isn't necessary as long as things can be seen in the supporting photo.