Playground

A big playground surrounded by 10-floor-appartment-buildings in a big city is a good wayspot.

My submission of a small playground surrounded by 3-floor-appartment-buildings in a small village is "private property"..... for the fourth time!

Where's the difference?!?

Comments

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,484 Ambassador

If I look carefully there appears to be one of the rocking spring things which do tend to be in proper play areas which need to be fixed in the ground. But the main focus is a single swing which does look what an individual might buy. So if there are other items of equipment it might be better to focus (closeup) on them.

• mortuus-INGmortuus-ING Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

it does look like something u can setup yourself private and not made by local authorities.. i would reject that too based on photo looks.

• Telbourn-PGOTelbourn-PGO Posts: 72 ✭✭✭

Without seeing the map or supporting image my first thought was private property back garden swing set.

• SlicedPeas-INGSlicedPeas-ING Posts: 336 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

I love how the complaint that people decide to reject on the basis of just the first picture is common, but we are supposed to get outraged about a rejection with the same level of information.

• PDSchroeder-PGOPDSchroeder-PGO Posts: 38 ✭✭

It looks very much like a fenced in backyard with the info given. If there were some way within the supporting information photo to help show that it is not in fact someone's backyard, that would probably go a long way