Nominations just sitting as 'In Queue' for weeks but only for me, not for friends in the same area.

Meladyx-PGOMeladyx-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited November 2021 in Misc Appeals Discussion

I've noticed that all of my nominations stay In Queue and haven't moved to In Voting for a couple of weeks now. My friends in the same area have had nominations go through voting and be made into stops in the same timeframe.

The only difference is that I reviewed nearly 400 nominations in the first two days of posting my nominations and they have not.

It really seems like Niantic is just holding a carrot on a stick in front of me, and won't push my nominations forward because they want me to earn 'upgrades' to do so.

Honestly I'm never reviewing another nomination after this, it's ridiculous that because I've put in effort they demand I put in more to be considered the same as people who have put forth none.

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

'For weeks' is normal, some people here have nominations in queue for over a year.

Just asking, did both you and your friend live in a different S2 level 9 cells?

• Meladyx-PGOMeladyx-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Myself and my three other friends all live at the same address. Why would it take more than a year for something to move out of queue into voting? No a nomination from yesterday is In Voting while all my other nominations remain queued. The inconsistencies of this system are really messed up.

• LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everytime a nomination without Upgrade goes in voting, a specific area around it will get blocked until the nomination in voting is totally reviewed. Maybe this is the reason for this behavior.