Request of Wayspot restoration removed by fake reports

When submitting an appeal, please use the below format:

Title of the Wayspot: Alas de Ángel

Location: [Lat/Long]: 42.460885632723794, -2.4382182465893467

City: [City]: Logroño

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: Not aplicable

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: As you can see in the attached timestamped screenshot, this Wayspot still exist till today. There were other graffitis near that were removed, but this one wasn't, so I request its restoration. However, a couple notes:

1) This was reported maliciously by people that knew this Wayspot was on my vincinity, while they were really aware that the Wayspot was still there, but on their mis mischievous behaviour, they achieved what they wanted: to remove the gym in Pokemon go. So I request that disciplinary action is taken against these individuals (and their associated accounts since im sure they will not use their main ones) that have tried since day one of the wayspot everything they could to remove it.

2)That this Wayspot is restored as a Pokemon GO Gym, as you can see that it used to be on the other attached screenshot. This is important, since the abusers goal was only to make the gym dissapear for it to be relocated, which they have achieved. I could easily nominate this Wayspot again and get approved back quite easily, but the thing is that it used to be a gym and now it would not become one if I just nominate myself, so that's why I need Niantic support to restore it back as a gym.

Thank you for reading.

Note: for further clarification and to counterfeit any possible argument that they exposed in their fake report (which I hope they get punished for, this is a common ocurrence in our area by certain people) I actually recorded and uploaded a video showing the street and the Wayspot so there is no doubt of it's existence and placement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIL_PL_cjuI

Note2: this was an eligible to scan Wayspot, which I submitted a few times in the past, in case you can find more evidence there.

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.