Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No nominations to review at this time for the past 12 hours

Comments

• Ellejayess-PGOEllejayess-PGO Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

I think my acc is affected again. I was voting very slowly too.

• Ellejayess-PGOEllejayess-PGO Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

I believe the bug is not resolved

Normally if you're getting towards 'the end of the quene', you just have to wait longer to get another review. After clicking refresh a couple of times, you'll eventually get something new to review. You might be out for half an hour.

With this bug, you never get sent anything again. Days later nothing. Hit refresh and the system doesn't even buffer for a moment to take a look for one for you, it just rejects the refresh request.

The first time the 'fixed' it, they blamed it on people voting too fast. But it's happened again to me when my last lot of voting was on a slow internet connection during a short, careful session.

• LUCAR1ODELTA-PGOLUCAR1ODELTA-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

continuamos con el mismo problema! no hay nominaciones a evaluar

• kbckhldt-PGOkbckhldt-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

Can't upvote this thread, doesnt have the up arrow.

• Svizac28-INGSvizac28-ING Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

This bug is still not resolved

• Sackratte0000-INGSackratte0000-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same problem since 48h. No nominations to review at this time. I know, that isn't true... Please fix it

• Stultusz-INGStultusz-ING Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

I have the same issue for about a week now.

Usually, in the past when I had this warning, after a few hours/minutes the candidates started to slowly pour down and in the matter of days I had enough to review for a long session.

This does not seem to be location related as I have several friends and acquaintances in my area which are still reviewing new Wayspots.

Please fix this. I don't actively play as much PoGo or Ingress due to the current situation, but do enjoy contributing to the local games community the best I can, through Wayfarer and this is making it impossible.

I even had planned to do a "Wayfarer Welcome Party" during next Ingress First Saturday, where I could walkthrough new local players (from both games) how the system works and how useful it is. It's kinda difficult to do that effectively since the most important part of the system (actually reviewing something!) isn't working for me and, as it seems in this thread, a few others as well.

• FirenzeAix-PGOFirenzeAix-PGO Posts: 6 ✭✭

Same here for me, since 2 days no more nominations to review, I have the same problem on May and it was fixed, but now again the same issue, please @NianticCasey-ING tell us where this problem came from and fix it

• Rbuisson-PGORbuisson-PGO Posts: 49 ✭✭✭

I reported a bug through the Pokémon go app and was told there was nothing wrong. It did not result in new subs being released.

• Syreid-PGOSyreid-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING

This. This guy understands the real issue secondary to the "No nominations to review at this time" problem. After I earned Lv40, I found some folks who review and taught me all about reviews, Wayfarers, nominations, etc. As of now a majority of them have stopped altogether because of this reoccurring issue. And most likely permanently. Preceding this, my nominations went from VOTING to RESULT in ~24 hours. It's took approximately 8 days for my last nomination before it was approved after voting.

I understand other people have exponentially longer times on everything. I only mention my "time increases" going up several fold because it should be safe to assume a similar multiplier will affect others too, regardless of their nominations taking 1 day, 1 week, or a couple months.

Wayfarer rekindled my enjoyment of Niantic games. Now I don't even want to check anymore. Please fix this before the people who voluntarily do reviews on behalf of Niantic flee like those mentioned above.

• Syreid-PGOSyreid-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

@NianticCasey-ING

This. This guy understands the real issue secondary to the "No nominations to review at this time" problem. After I earned Lv40, I found some folks who review and taught me all about reviews, Wayfarers, nominations, etc. As of now a majority of them have stopped playing and reviewing altogether because of this reoccurring issue. And most likely permanently. Previously my nominations went from VOTING to RESULT in ~24 hours. It took approximately 8 days for my last nomination to go from VOTING to ACCEPTED.

I understand other people have exponentially longer times on everything. I only mention my "time increases" going up several fold because it should be safe to assume a similar multiplier will affect others too, regardless of their nominations taking 1 day, 1 week, or a couple months.

Wayfarer rekindled my enjoyment of Niantic games. Now I don't even want to check anymore. Please fix this before the people who voluntarily do reviews on behalf of Niantic flee like those mentioned above.

• Traficantechino-INGTraficantechino-ING Posts: 4 ✭✭

Llevo 10 dias en la misma posicion, nada de evaluar, solo poder ver mis propuestas.

• KALMON4EVER-PGOKALMON4EVER-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

Please this is happening with me too... I have Ingress and Pokemon Go Accounts with differents levels (PKGO 40 / ING 10)

📡

• Charcollin-INGCharcollin-ING Posts: 15 ✭✭

I seem to be on a four day cycle. I’m allowed to vote and then the no nominations message pops up. It takes about four days before I can vote again. I know from speaking to other local reviewers that there are nominations that I have not voted on.

Also my nominations are staying in que for much longer than I have ever observed before this bug. 4-5 days before they enter the voting stage. Before it was about 1day. We have plenty of local reviewers so I’m not sure what the problem is.

• Thevaki23-PGOThevaki23-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Esto también me sucede, desde hace ya casi 72 horas me aparece "No hay nominaciones para revisar en este momento".

Revise el tema con unos amigos y ellos si pueden revisar, tengo buena puntuación y paso esto, espero pronto se solucione la falla @NianticCasey-ING

• OGMagus-INGOGMagus-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

6 days later, late at night, I finally reached the "end of feed" as it used to be (after wading through my new larger feed) , "No more nominations".

And the next morning, LOCKED OUT AGAIN. It's now been 24 hrs, so I know this song and dance. Still no (new)response from Niantic,

• MRimaginarius-PGOMRimaginarius-PGO Posts: 22 ✭✭

Still.... nominations to review

any news?

• Rodnetz13-PGORodnetz13-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

Mismo problema sigue el bug de que no hay revisiones, llevo 2 días por favor tratar de arreglar el problema

• luban4ik-INGluban4ik-ING Posts: 9 ✭✭

Добрый день, аналогичная проблема.

Не могу пройти даже обучение и не могу рассматривать wayports. Sony z3, sony z5. Нет кнопки обучение. У другого игрока все есть :(

• CaptainComanda-PGOCaptainComanda-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

No reviews for 48hrs, what gives? I'm nearing 50k reviews and suddenly, no reviews. I even set my bonus location to somewhere I thought would give me a heap of reviews but not a thing has happened. I don't speed review and always put a reason for rejection. I also include what the nomination is if I believe it should be a wayspot. This has never happened to me before and it is making me want to give up on reviewing. What is going on Niantic?