Nomination for a Communicty Centre that does not have a school or day care

Hi I nominiated a community centre in my local area but it got rejected as a K-12/day care.

There is no school near the premise or day care. Much time is spent upgrading these nominations but graders seem to reject all nominations without much research or time reading the descripions.

Is there a way to appeal decisions like this?

At first I thought I might be wrong and there may be a day care in the community centre but I've confirmed and no such day care exists.

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 400 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know the details of that candidate, so I'll speak in general terms.

First of all, Invalid Wayspot Appeals is not the place to appeal a rejected nomination.

You can seek advice at Nomination Improvement before making a nomination.

If the nomination was denied by K-12 or day care, and there was no such thing when I checked, then I think it is an approvable nomination.

However, there is one point I am not sure about.

Where I am living in Japan, there are cases where child day care centers are located in public community centers.

This is especially the case in depopulated areas.

So please be careful in such cases and nominate again.

• Rchan11-PGORchan11-PGO Posts: 17 ✭✭

Thanks! I've double checked and there are no day care centers in the near area. I guess I can nominate it again and clearly define that it is not a school nor day care.

It is very difficult to take when you have an upgraded nomination and the community votes it down despite the nomination being eligible.