Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

When does one guideline override another?

Question I have is location of a spot nomination. If the nomination is wonderful, fits almost all criteria EXCEPT it is within 40 meters of a single family residence what should be the rule? Example I have seen is a nomination of cultural significance like a park entrance sign located at the beginning of a trail through a neighborhood and the sign nominated is actually 15 feet from a front door of a home. I am always torn here . Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think most peoples opinion is so lo g as its ot o the private property, that bei g the house or garden, then it should be ok

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WheelTrekker-ING I'm replying g while in work on my phone, I do try to review but as I'm doing quickly I can only see what's wrong at a glance and rely on my phones autocorrect which is really poor