Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Timeout

Hi, I'm generally blocked for 24 hours after a few reviews because I'm too fast. But: It usually takes 20 seconds per evaluation on the computer. View picture, read title (and maybe translate) View surrounding photo, rate, search for duplicates, Google Maps, type in the optional description, send. You can evaluate quickly, correctly and carefully. But I, and I'm certainly not the only one, don't have time to stare at the screen for minutes to wait for time to pass. I want to help the other players and the other judges but that's not how it works. Why can't this be changed? And does anyone know how long you have to wait? The waiting time makes no sense.

Best Answers

Answers

• Sidigelb-PGOSidigelb-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks a lot to you two. The idea of "spot bingo" is funny, I will do that too. I will probably run a timer for the next reviews, with different time phases.