Invalid wayspot appeal (Clear abuse of the rejection system)

Title of the Wayspot: Trafostacja przy ulicy Harcerskiej

City: Toruń

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: As you can see on the photos it's not a private property, but a public pavement, that is in no way blocking the emergency services, furthermore various pokestops of this kind are around the area, all accepted and nobody ever had disputed that they cause any danger or misuse of the system.

I even suggested another pokestop nearby but it was also falsely claimed as "duplicate" even though screenshots I provided for submission blatantly show that those playground are equipped with different set of items, and the google street view could also prove that. In Pokemon Go there is only one pokestop at that location, so I don't even get how someone could not spend a minute or so to double check. If needed I can provide more evidence for current claim and the other one.

Seems like someone is abusing system to their needs, cause I see no other reason to just reject any submission in that area.

Tagged:

Comments

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭✭

First of all: you can't appeal rejections yet, only if the nomination was rejected by Niantic itself, which is not the case here.

Second: even though the first two rejection reasons are clearly weird and incorrect, the third one (does not meet acceptance criteria) is perfectly correct: this transformation station is not eligible. (In general, don't pay attention to rejection reasons, there's something weird going on with them.)

Third: if you nominated a single toy/play structure (say, sandbox, slide, swing, etc.) on a playground that's already a Wayspot (Pokéstop), it is a duplicate of the existing Wayspot according to review criteria.

• Gareciarz-PGOGareciarz-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

Well if rejection got correct reason going with them I'd be more inclined to go along and help with community, without this it feels off, Like I am contributing towards PoI in smaller villages, but on my way back I get miss-matched rejections. It's not that hard to put a valid and reasonable response that all could agree on.

About the playground, no it's a separate playground in another location, that's 50 meters apart (that's approximate, but I'd say it's more). It's not the part of the same playground, or one of the items. One accepted is just more equipped, with everything you mentioned, while the other one is short of two things, but still with plenty of benches, slide and sandbox. I wouldn't be so dumb to try to nominate a piece of already existing pokestop as that is against the rules.

As I stated I can take in game photo of Pokestops to even prove that there is not a second one there, while with google street view or photos taken myself that's a whole separate thing, but I guess It does not even matter since because it's tagged as duplicate it won't be able to be resubmited... The blue one is existing pokestop while red one is the one tagged as duplicate, but man maybe I am stupid and those are exactly the same

• NianticGiffardNianticGiffard Posts: 7,360 admin

Invalid Appeal - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop submissions. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.