Detailed report on 200+ fake Wayspots

TLDR: For those who don't like insanely long reports, deal with it. I had to.

This will be a VERY long and extensive report since it concerns more than 200 fake nominations in 9 different locations in south Sweden. 

-----

To begin with, several nominators have used the same sign/s (swapping out the information on the board) to create over 160 Wayspots in multiple locations by placing the sign, taking a picture, submitting it and then moving the sign to another location, sometimes changing the information on it, and repeating process. There are a total of 11 different "sign designs" used for this and I will list them below with identifying traits for each "kind". Some of these are duplicated as well, using the same picture with or without some cropping in several locations, completely falsifying them. The rest of the ~55 fakes left are simply pictures and information taken from legit nominations (or other sources) in other parts of the country and used in faulty locations. All of these will be listed with proof of the real locations. 

-----

Not all the signs of the same type show every single identifier, depending on the angle of the picture, how the light and shadows fall and (for me due to being on a cellphone) the resolution of the picture I am able to provide. (On a computer where you'll be able to open a bigger picture it should be a lot clearer). But they will all showcase 1 or more identifiers for the listed type of sign.

REMEMBER, all signposts listed with the same letter, for example A, are the SAME ONE, with different laminated sheets of paper on it. The first PDF is made to showcase the identifiers for the 11 signs used to create over 150 Wayspots.

-----

Since the complete report will be WAAAAAAAAY too long to put in a single forum post here (believe me I actually tried, no dice) I will put the documentation into two PDF-files (for easier cross reference) and post it below, complete with explanations, supporting pictures, links and similar. 

-----

FIRST: 

List of the different signs - with their identifiers, where they are used and corresponding #s for the individual signs. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

-----

SECOND:

List of the individual reports #1-#215. 

OBS! When reading the list please cross reference to the sign-documentation above for easier verification of the proof submitted.

-----

Please take a serious and thorough look at this because it's a major case of premeditated abuse by an organized group to game the system for personal gain. There's no lack of legitimate Wayspots in these areas, this is just pure greed.

Thank you in advance. 

Tagged:

Comments