My Requests Are Being Not Accepted

I'm new here but my Pokestops requests have been rejected always by the community, I live in a small town and I don't know why is this happening...

Title of the Wayspot: Casita de juguete

Calle Joaquín Costa, 16, 50740

https://maps.app.goo.gl/7dGfGtbiDSgJSpaG9

City: Fuentes de Ebro, Zaragoza

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: And this is just an example... Street art, more parks and cultural religious objects have also been rejected. Why?

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't appeal rejected nomination here. And before you try to resubmit it, I think the object is not permanent so it would most likely to be rejected.

• Ivoreeeee-PGOIvoreeeee-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I think this whole process is a joke to be honest. I submit things that have been there for years, and are part of community art projects. They get rejected, saying they are temporary. There are other art pieces in the series at other locations in nearby towns that have been pokestops prior to this submission process starting. I think it is a joke that there isn't a better appeal process. Ask me for more info, or more photos. Ridiculous.

• Saltedeggfries-INGSaltedeggfries-ING Posts: 25 ✭✭

Have you tried explaining the item in description and also ensuring that the supporting info helps your submission? Take into consideration the rejection reasons. I know sometimes it doesn't make sense.

If it is a valid submission, resubmit and try to ensure the rejection reasons are answered. E.g. if no pedestrian access, show the walkway. If temporary, explain how long the nomination has been there or why it is permanent.

Do log in into Wayfarer and check the guidance in the Help section to ensure that your submissions are of a better quality.

Some things to consider when submitting:

1. Does it meet the acceptance criteria?

2. Is my photo good enough? If it is of a park and all the reviewer sees is grass, it is not good enough.

3. Is my supporting photo helping? This is when it is important to showcase the pedestrian access, other landmarks nearby that can be seen from proposed Wayspot. Make sure the Wayspot is in the photo.

4. #3 will help the reviewer determine if the Wayspot is there and meet the different criteria for acceptance.

5. Is the location pointer correct? This goes together with #3 since the reviewers should look at photo + satellite/ streetview.

6. Photosphere in Streetview - due to many faked submissions, there is a chance that your photosphere might not be showing to the reviewers when they are reviewing. Keep this in mind for #3.

Hope the above helps.

• TonnyTargaryen-INGTonnyTargaryen-ING Posts: 6 ✭✭

The little house that you requested looks like a temporal object, community only accept permanent objects, next time request a playground or the tables in that park as "zona de descanso", thats my recommendation. Good luck!