More fake portals created by an agent in a private residence

Parque Infantil - Sector Troncal.

Trapoto - Perú

I attach a spherical photo as evidence that the wayspot is located inside a private residence, and that it never existed.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-6.4848869,-76.4779376,3a,75y,220h,70t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipNTyW13beA0m-2ap5v8RXdk9g856iGbo-XxELcR!2e10

This type of behavior is constant on the part of this agent since as you can see in the links that I attach, it is not the first time that Agent Garciaz5 has created false portals in remote places only for the benefit of some spoofers who are currently banned from Ingress.

I ask that this type of action be sanctioned in an exemplary way, which goes completely against fair and fair play for all users.

@NianticGiffard @NianticGray @NianticCasey-ING

Tagged:

Comments

• DiArCon-PGODiArCon-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭

@NianticGiffard Over two weeks and I don't have an answer from you for this violation against the wayfarer rules.

• Apologies for the delay. We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot and the Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

In order to place the Wayspots at the correct location, we would need additional evidence (geotagged images, photospheres). Hence, if you may share additional information at your convenience, we can proceed to review the Waystops to place them at the correct location.

• DiArCon-PGODiArCon-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭

I am not looking to relocate a portal, because that portal does not exist and never existed in that location, I only seek exemplary penalties for those who maliciously violate the Wayfarer rules.