Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Bridge(s) on a Golf Course

So bridges are being accepted. What about bridges on a golf course acceptable as well? Starting to see multiple ones coming through. I skipped the last one. At golf course that this was submitted at, there is at least 11 bridges around the golf course (showing on Google Maps).

Would think that since the golf course already promotes exercise/walking the bridge itself (which is on the middle of the course and only accessible by walking the course itself).

Answers

• AScarletSabre-PGOAScarletSabre-PGO Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

The questions I ask myself when reviewing bridges are:

1. Does the bridge have any historic value?
    2. Does the bridge have any artistic value?
    3. Was the bridge designed by a famous individual?
    4. Is the bridge part of a named trail?

In my town, several pedestrian bridges have been accepted, of varying historic and artistic value. Ask yourself, what's special about these golf course bridges? Without seeing any photographs of the ones you reviewed I can't really say for sure.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless they bridge is part of a named trail or maybe is historic in so e way (I doubt ot could be) then it's a rejection

• NorthSeaPoet-INGNorthSeaPoet-ING Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the bridge is part of a golf course, then really it probably shouldn't be a wayspot since it's not going to meet any criteria as its function is to allow people to cross from A to B.