When an existing wayspot changes, when to request edits vs. when to request removal?
When major changes are made to a point of interest, can you please clarify when it is appropriate to request edits to the existing wayspot, and when it is necessary to request removal of the existing wayspot and potentially submit a new wayspot? Specifically, I am hoping for guidance that covers the following types of changes:
- A place of worship changes its name while retaining the same congregation.
- A place of worship changes its name because the old congregation moved out and a new congregation moved in.
- All the equipment at a playground is removed and replaced with new equipment. The new playground occupies the same physical area as the old playground.
- All the equipment at a playground is removed and replaced with new equipment nearby, but not in quite the same location (say, 40 meters away).
- A mural is painted over with an entirely unrelated mural.
- A sculpture is replaced with an unrelated sculpture in the same location.
- A restaurant is replaced by a different, unrelated restaurant
- A retail store is replaced by a different, unrelated retail store